Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Battle Begins...

I'm at the DAP National Election Preparatory Conference this morning at Crystal Crown Hotel to kick off the DAP campaign. I'm assisting Jeff Ooi, who's heading the General Elections E-Campaign Strategy Team in our presentation this morning. Yes, work has to begin in earnest to ensure that we can come up with a good show on behalf of all Malaysians.

At the same time, as I'll also be standing for elections, I'll have to commence my own preparations as well. My own branch, DAP Damansara will be having a meeting on Tuesday evening to discuss the next steps which need to be taken.

Once again, I'll like to call upon those who will like to be part of the campaign team, who will like to volunteer in helping out with our various activities, e.g., dinners, fund-raising, internet etc., please come forward to join me at the meeting, with details below:
Date: 21 August 2007
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: DAP Damansara (55M Jalan SS21/1A, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya)
Anyone with any queries, feel free to email me at tonypua(at)yahoo.com. See you! ;)
Post a Comment