Friday, November 03, 2006

Hello!

Most of you who have found your way here at the moment, probably did so through knowledge of the other popular blog which I maintain at Education in Malaysia. Well, this will become my very own personal blog, in which I will blog on all stuff not necessarily education related.

As the title of the blog suggests, this is where I can blog on all the other stuff which interests me - philosophy, politics and economics, which as you may already know are the subjects I read for my degree. I will also of course, write about possibly more personal stuff, to possibly give a better background to myself, my history and my family and hopefully through this blog, we will get to know each other better. ;p

Anyway, this blog is still pretty much under construction and hence it has not been publicised as yet. Tinkering with all the design, colour preferences, font-size etc will take a bit of time, so I'd like to thank you for your patience. In addition, I'm not sure if time will permit me to keep both blogs very active, hence you may have to wait til my early retirement (hopefully not too long away), before you get frequent posts here.

I'm however, happy to have finally started this new blog, which has been playing in my mind for the longest time. Hence, here's a toast for family and friends, for community and country. ;p

6 comments:

What A Lulu said...

hello! hello!
lulu baru sedar there's a blog behind this link.

Anonymous said...

keep up the good works!

adriene said...

dear tony,

looking forward to following this blog as well.

adriene

WY said...

i like your topics...

economics philosophy and politics are all interwined!

Unknown said...

United as Malaysian we stand.

Unknown said...

Tony Pua a man who possess noble values and strong beliefs. Kudos.