Date: 13th May 2009 (Wednesday), 8.00pmBearing in mind the nation’s difficult past, the objective of this forum is to enable a group of Malaysians from different background and of different era to explore together a Malaysian future that will become our common destiny.
Venue: Civic Hall, MBPJ, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Lim Kit Siang (DAP MP for Ipoh Timur)
- N H Chan (Retired Judge of Court Of Appeal)
- Tan Sri Abdullah Ahmad (Former MP & Political Secretary to Tun Abd Razak)
- Nizar Jamaluddin (PAS MP for Bukit Gantang)
- Khalid Abd. Samad (PAS MP for Shah Alam)
- K. Ragunath (Chairman of Malaysian Bar Council)
- Dr Azmi bin Sharom (Associate Professor of UM Faculty of Law)
- Tricia Yeoh Su-Wern (Research Analyst)