Sunday, December 09, 2007

Poison Letter

I had wanted to delay writing this post til have made the necessary police report and press conference. However, due to the number of people who called and emailed me to check if the said "poison letter" which was allegedly written by me was real, I thought its best that I make my position clear here.

For those who are not aware of what I'm referring to - there has been an email circulating relatively widely, severely criticising and possibly defaming the Kum Lun Tai restaurant in Sri Petaling. The letter was signed "Tony Pua, A Concerned Consumer".

Let me state clearly that I am not the author of the letter, and the perpetrator is clearly up to mischief, with clear intent to defame me. At this point of time, I will not reproduce the letter here. However, if you were to receive it, please inform the relevant recipients that it is not written by me.
Post a Comment