Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chua Tee Yong's RM1 Billion Mega-Blunder

Datuk Chua Tee Yong has on 3rd July made headlines in all media by accusing the Selangor state government of committing a RM1 billion land scandal, bailing out financially stricken property developer Talam Corporation.

Since then we have showed clearly that there was not only no bailout, Talam was forced to repay its debts to the state government amounting to RM392 million which were all accrued during the Barisan Nasional regime.

We have also proven that Datuk Chua not only could not tell the difference between debit and credit columns of a balance sheet, he had the uncanny subtraction ability of “two minus one equals three” (2 – 1 = 3) which resulted in the impossible figure of RM1 billion mega-blunder.

However, since then, Datuk Chua has failed to respond or clarify on his mega-billion ringgit blunder.  He only said during his press conference on 5th July 2012 that he’ll reply “once he has gathered further information”.

"I will give you (the answer) when I receive further information, as I am receiving some on that," he said.

As of today at 11 July 2012, Datuk Chua has still not responded to or corrected his mega-blunder and this only proves that there was never a RM1 billion scandal and the Selangor state government never bailed out Talam as accused by Datuk Chua and MCA.

Never before in the history of Malaysia has a Deputy Minister “exposed” a RM1 billion “scandal” which subsequently become a RM1 billion mega-blunder, and Datuk Chua Tee Yong will suffer the ignominy of becoming the very first in the country.
Post a Comment